Trademarks, Design and Merchandising

communities_1.jpg
 View Only

LESI Trademarks, Designs & Merchandising (TDM Committee) - Welcome Message & Next Meeting (July 1)

• 1.  LESI Trademarks, Designs & Merchandising (TDM Committee) - Welcome Message & Next Meeting (July 1)

Posted 06-27-2022 13:23

Welcome Message from Co-Chair: Barbara Berdou
    Sent by email: Friday, June 17, 2022

Dear all,
    Welcome to the new term of the TDM Committee. 

I have the privilege of co-chairing the committee this term with Jochen Schaefer, and vice chairs Charmaine Koo, Lionel Tan and Javier Lasquety. 

Because of privacy concerns, committee members that have signed up for this committee are being blind copied, until I receive an indication that members are happy for their email address to be disclosed.

We will pursue "Brands in the Metaverse" as our theme for this term as follows: 

1. The teaser during the Consumer Products Committee's monthly call on 6 July where I have been asked to discuss the topic (15 minutes with 15 minute discussion);
    2. A webinar during the first week of September; and
    3. A programme in May 2023 (during the meeting in Montreal), where we will include geographical indications (GIs) as brands in the metaverse.

We will have short monthly calls on the first Friday of every month commencing 1 July 2022 @ 2pm CET.  You will receive a recuring meeting invitation, and we would be honoured to have you participate.

Kind regards,

Barbara

Barbara Berdou

Managing Attorney

BERDOU ATTORNEYS

Phone +27 (0)11 467 5776 / 5613

Email barbara@berdou.co.za / mail@berdou.co.za

Website www.berdou.com

Post PO Box 957, Fourways, 2055, South Africa

Courier Crestwood Corner, 1 Franschoek Rd, Lonehill, Johannesburg, 2191, South Africa